Newest V97 VCM II Diagnostic Tool for Ford with WIFI Wireless Version
Top 6 Reasons to Get VCM II for Ford:
1. Newest Software: V97 Version
2. Support WIFI communication with computer.No need purchase additional WIFI card, you can directly use wifi function now!
3. Multi-language: English, Italiano, Spanish, Spanish(Mexico), French, French(Canada), German, Dutch, Finish, Danish, Greek, Slovenian, Amer English, Vietnamese language, Turkish, Thai, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Portuguese(Brazil), Polish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Czechic, Chinese(Taiwan), Chinese(China)
4.Easier to use,communicate wirelessly with your laptop or computer.
5.Operating System: Windows XP
6. Ford VCM II diagnostic tool is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It supports WiFi and provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords, including all new 2013 Ford vehicles
7. Difference with VCM II WIFI V86(SP177-C1):Their functions are the same,just from different factories.
Ford VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
3. The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Fords.
5. The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
6. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
7. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
8. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
Ford VCM II Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
1pc x VCM2 interface
1pc x OBD2 cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Wireless Adapter
1pc x Carrying Paper box
VCM II With WIFI Connection Display: