Lingua: Solo inglese!!
Aggiornamento Online Gratis Per Primo Anno !
Autel MD808 Pro Description:
The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
The all-new Autel MD808 pro offers technicians more advanced features and functions to diagnose all systems for major vehicles on the road today. With all the amazing functions, the small and exquisite tool is capable of delivering unmatched efficiency in diagnoses and services, making the ideal service tool priced for everyone to afford.
MaxiDiag MD808 Highlights:
1. Original Autel Brand, High quality
2. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
3. Language Supported: English
4. The brand-new optimized appearance design with ergonomic buttons and crisp lines of the exterior has a simple structure to be operated by hand.
MaxiDiag MD808 Functions:
1. Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
2. Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems
3. Support oil service reset.
4. Support battery registration and reset
5. Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
6. Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality.
7. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Turn off ECU brake warning light
10. Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing.
11. Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
12. Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
13. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes, and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support.
What're the Advantages of MD808 PRO Compare Autel MD802
1. MD808 PRO is the upgrade version of MD802, covers more cars and more systems.
2. MD808 PRO support Steering Angel Learning, DPF functions, and Battery Registration and reset. MD802 didn't have these functions
3. Autel MD808 pro is not just a diagnostic tool, but a professional service tool to service individual specialized systems, including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF, offers quick and easy solution to everyday task in the workshop; Based on the ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz), it needs only 6s booting time to allow you to build a more fluid user experience.
4. For MD808 PRO, Live data graphing for all available modules.
5. Brand New Design: Autel MD808 pro, a revelation in diagnostic and service tool is launched with the brand–new exterior in terms of design, structure, and buttons;
6. Efficient Diagnosis: MD808 PRO Offer more advanced features and functions to troubleshoot basic four systems (Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS) for major vehicles on the road today;
7. Powerful Hardware: MD808 PRO Included with 16G Micro SD Card, full color 800*480 display to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level;
MD808 Pro Vehicle Coverage:
For Abarth, For Alfa Romeo, For Audi, For VW, For Seat, For Skoda, For Volvo, For Saab, For Bentley, For Mercedes Benz, For BMW, For Bugatti, For Citroen, For Renault, For Peugeot, For Dacia, For Fiat, For Ford, For Jaguar, For Lancia, For Landrover, For Maybach, For Mini, For Opel, For Porsche, For Smart, For Vauxhall, For Acura, For Daewoo, For Honda, For Hyundai, For Isuzu, For Kia, For Lexus, For Mazda, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan Group, For Scion, For Subaru, For Suzuki,For Toyota, For Chrysler, For Ford, For-G-M
MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Specifications:
|Processor||ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)|
|Memory||32MB, 166 MHz|
|Display||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)|
|Power Consumption||1.7 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)|
|Weight||313 g (0.69 lb.)|