Autel MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool with All System and Service Functions (MD802+MaxiCheck Pro) Supporta Lingua Italiana
Autel MaxiCom MK808, an advanced tablet automotive scan tool, has the capability of accessing all vehicle systems displaying ECU information, reading and erasing codes, viewing live data, and performing a series of special services. Providing a broad array of productive solutions, this Autel scan tool makes work easier for professionals performing vehicle diagnostics.
1. One Year Free Update Online. After Expiration, 140 euro/year Update Cost.
2. Multi-Language Supported: Default Language is English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian. Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Swedish for optional.
3. Easy to Use: Once accessed to the Diagnostics service of MaxiCOM MK808, here are a variety of functions available including oil reset and EPB/ BMS/ SAS/ DPF service which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of systems.
4. Cost-Effective Scanner: Consists of the MD802 and MexiCheck Pro, this diagnostic tool provide you with advanced full-systems diagnoses. You are able to test not only 4systems but other systems including Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Communication and more.
5. Extensive Coverage: MaxiCOM MK808 works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts. (Support many US cars after 1992, EU cars after 2002, Asia cars after 2008)
6. User-Friendly: This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with 7" touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process; Moreover, with Wi-Fi connection there is no USB or card reader needed for updating software (one-touch updates)
7. Advanced Hardware: Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to its smooth and fast operation. Android-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized multi-core processor. 7 inch touchable LCD screen does a great job in the better using experience; you can directly get what you need with intuitive navigation.
32 GB memory is not only an extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible condition of slow response.
Built-in battery has up to 4.5 hours battery life giving you a worry free operation experien
8. (Jun.1 2022 Update) New Added All System Special Functions, Active Test and Battery Testing Functions (Compatible with Autel BT506)
Active Test Function is used for outputting signal to vehicle control unit using the device to control actuator for test, so that it can test whether the actuator works normally, such as Fuel Pumps test, EGR test, etc.
Special Function generally refers to the initial adaptation, self-learning or some auto detection function with many procedures that the vehicle is performed after maintenance or reset is done or some related component in electronic control system is replaced, such as Crankshaft Position Sensor Learn.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Functions:
1. Full System Diagnosis: Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review. Autel MK808 can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
2. Special Service Functions:
Oil reset service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
EPB service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
SAS service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
TPMS service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
IMMO, the unique function MK808 has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
3. Complete OBD2 Functions
1) Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
4. Additional Features:
Superior Mechanics Assistant: In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement
Shop Manager – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
Data Manager – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
Remote Desk – you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
5. The MaxiCOM Diagnostic System Supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification.
1) Auto VIN Scan: The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2) Manual VIN Input: For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
3) Automatic Selection: The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
4) Manual Selection: When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Vehicle Coverage:
Asian and European vehicles after 1996. Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year without the need for user assistance
For Detail Vehicle Coverage List: Please visit Autel Official Website, refer to Support & Updates > Knowledge Base > Vehicle Coverage for details.
Different Choice for Diagnoses:
MK808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc.
When it comes to the Non-OBD2 vehicles, you can connect the device with vehicles via adapters (not included) to complete car diagnoses, and the signal connected will be more stable. This diagnostic tool support different kinds of adapter connection.
Autel MK808 vs MP808K vs MS906BT vs MP808TS
|Product||MaxiCOM MK808||MaxiPRO MP808K||MaxiSys MS906BT||MaxiPRO MP808TS|
|Basic Diagnostic Functions|
|Complete OBD Diagnostics||√||√||√||√|
|Oil Service Reset||√||√||√||√|
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn||√||√||√||√|
|Battery Registration and Reset||√||√||√||√|
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System||√||√||√||√|
|Complete TPMS Functions|
|Advanced TPMS Diagnostic||√|
|Activate 98% TPMS Sensors||√|
|Program Autel MX-Sensors||√|
|OBD Relearn Coverage||√|
|On-Screen Relearn Procedure||√|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5GHz)||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5GHz)||Samsung Exynos 6-core processor
(1.3GHz quad-core ARM cortex-A7+
1.7GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
|Cortex-A9 processor (1.5GHz)|
|OS||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.2 KitKat||Android 4.4.2 KitKat|
|SSD Hard Drive||32GB||32GB||32GB||32GB|
|Touch Screen Display||7" LCD||7" LCD||8" LCD||7" LCD|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0;
Micro SD Card
|Mini USB 2.0;
Micro SD Card
|Mini USB 2.0;
Micro SD Card
|Internal Battery||3200 mAh||3200 mAh||5000 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Camera (Rear)||×||×||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight||×|
|Vehicle Communication Method||Wired||Wired||Wired||Wired, Bluetooth|
|Auto VIN Technology||√||√||√||√|
|Operating System||AndroidTM 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0|
|Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A|
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery|
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply|
|Tested Battery Life||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)|
|Net Weight||788 g (2.42 lb.)|
|Supported Automotive Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM,
ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,
GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
MK808 Package includes:
1pc x MK808 Tablet
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Mini USB Cable