Descrizione del prodotto
This is a multi-functional HUD product which is developed based on OBDⅡ interface and has good cost-performance ratio. It is designed by adopting the latest integrated circuit with stable performance and has a beautiful and elegant appearance. The installation and adjustment examination can be finished within 3 minutes by using an easier and safer method.
Car HUD Vehicle Head Up Display OBDⅡ OBD2 Over Speeding Warning F01
Car HUD Vehicle Head Up Functions:
Car HUD Vehicle Head Up could display speed, engine revolving speed, speed alarm, water temperature, immediate 100 kilometers / instantaneous fuel consumption, battery voltage, unit of kilometer, buzzer mark, shift reminding.
Car HUD Vehicle Head Up compatible with automobile with OBD II connector
1. Speed: Number indicates the current speed.
2. Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
3. Water temperature: When the temperature reaches 115 degree centigrade, alarm will be given automatically with alarm light turned on.
4. Tips for shifting gear: It will indicate to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and car speed come to a certain ratio.
5. Tips for over speed: It will flicker and alarm when exceeding the speed limit set up before.
6. Immediate one hundred kilometers/instantaneous fuel consumption：Display fuel consumption of one hundred kilometers when there is speed, in L/100km.
7. Unit of kilometer: In the international system of units, kilometer/hour is commonly used, in km/h.
8. Battery voltage: when the battery voltage is less than/reaches 12v, the caution light will light up to remind.
9. Buzzer mark: press the switch button can turn on or turn off the sound of the buzzer.
Preparation before installation and use
1. Know the type of your vehicle. When purchasing HUD, you need to choose the type of vehicle that meets the OBDII standards for normal use. Open the engine hood and find the paster below it (see the picture below), if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then it can be installed. Check if there is a test diagnostic communication link (TDCL) under the steering wheel. (Most of the vehicles after 2006 in China have been equipped with a TDCL)
2. Find out the diagnostic link (see the picture below) of vehicle 16 pin and connect it well with OBDII connecting line. As different types of vehicles have different positions for diagnostic link and some are relatively narrow, patch cord can be purchased.
3. Put the give-away non-slip mat at the flat place in front of the navigation bridge, then you can place the host machine of HUD on it and adjust its location at any time.
4. The reflecting film should be pasted right above the H101 host machine and it should be able to reflect the mainframe screen.
Methods of pasting the film:
A . Equably water the place that the film will be pasted on ;
B . Rip off the covering layer of the film , and water both sides of it , and paste it to the right place.
C. After you have adjusted the location well, you can use a scratch board or something else flat to slick the film and squeeze the water inside out until there is no bubble or water in it.
D. A few minutes later, the moisture inside the film totally evaporates , then you can finish this by wiping away the water and dust around .
Accessories of product
1pc x Host machine of HUD
1pc x Reflecting film
1pc x OBD connecting line
1pc x instruction book
1pc x non-slip mat
1pc x warranty card
Simple fault elimination
1.What to do when HUD can't be connected to the OBD connector?
Our product uses OBD II standard connector, so if it can't be connected to this connector, it shows that this kind of car doesn't sustain this kind of connector.
2.What to do if it can't start up?
Please check that whether you have installed the OBD II connector correctly, and whether you have turned on the power supply.
3.What to do if I can't detect the treaty?
Please turn on the HUD host machine while the engine is on, and ensure that the car is matched to the OBD II standard.
4.What to do if the speed shows on the HUD is slower than that on the car instrument panel?
Almost all the instrument panels on the car can't show the right speed of the car, and is often 2-5% higher than the real speed, which is mainly out of the consideration of safety. This can explain why people often don't get photographed when they drive at a speed as high as 140 KM/H. In fact, the real speed is only 120 KM/H.
5.There is no prompt sound for alarm?
sound switch may be turned off. If the buzzer mark indicates turn on in the HUD, there will be sound, otherwise the switch is turned off.
KTM BENCH Programmatore ora solo 249 euro:
Modalità di spedizione e tempi di consegna:
UK & Amazon UK Spedizione:
3-5 giorni lavorativi:
Abbiamo immagazzinato articoli di vendita caldi in UK e Amazon UK Warehouse, che è più conveniente per te. TASSE gratuita, spedizione più veloce con un prezzo più economico.Spedizione DHL:
3-4 giorni lavorativi, per aiutarti nella liquidazione, ti aiuteremo a dichiarare un prezzo più basso sulla liquidazione della fattura. Se l'indirizzo è remoto, il cliente ha bisogno di pagare il trasporto remoto o spediremo tramite posta normale o Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 giorni lavorativi, di solito nessuna tassa per i paesi europei o l'area remota. La tassa era pre-pagata, quando il pacchetto è stato raggiunto, non c'è nessuna tassa per i clienti.Qualsiasi domanda, non esitate a contattarci:Whatsapp: +86 18580434781（Risposta 24 ore）
Skype: AutoOBD.it（Risposta 24 ore）
Email: Sales@AutoOBD2.it（Visualizza ogni giorno）
Live-Chat: Chatta con noi Online（Risposta 24 ore）Scansiona i nostri codici QR: