VCM2 for LandRover and Jaguar V137
Get VCM2 for Five Reasons:
1. Most cost effective Land Rover pass-thru
2. Best suited for current and future vehicles
3. Easy to update for J2534 new functionality
4. It is simple and easy to use.
5. Multi Languages: Deutsch,English,Espano,francais, italiano nederlands, Portugues(European) Russian,Japanese,Chinese
VCM2 for LandRover Descriptions:
1. JLR Approved device
2. Replacement for JLR SDD VCM
3. Covers CAN, & ISO9141 vehicle networks
4. 12ft USB cable as standard included
Jaguar & Land Rover Vehicle Coverage:
|Range Rover Sport & New Range Rover Sport||Yes|
|New Range Rover||Yes|
|XJ – X300/X308||No|
|XJ - X350||No|
|XJ - X351||Yes|
|XK – X100||No|
|XK - X150||Yes|
|(Yes) – Vehicle line fully supported:
(Yes*) - Vehicle line fully supported apart from viewing Data logger signals from both ECM and TCM
modules simultaneously on 2006MY variants :
(No) - Vehicle Line Not supported
VCM2 for LandRover Functions:
1. The VCM2 for Land Rover connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (diagnostic) connector and then to a laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD.
2. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with the JLR SDD diagnostic tool.
3. The device is designed as a replacement pass-through vehicle communications device that can be used for the majority of the JLR SDD diagnostic applications.
4. Only SCP communications are not possible with this device.
How does the VCM2 for Land Rover operate in J2534 mode?
1. Please read the user manual firstly before using, install the software after watching the video or user manual in the DVD
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
3. Connect the 12ft USB cable to the J2534 device and the other end to the SDD laptop.
4. The red vehicle power (PWR) LED will illuminate to show that the device is powered.
5. During communication with the vehicle the status (STS) LED will flash green.
6. The device interacts with the SDD diagnostic tool in the same way as the existing VCM.
1pc x VCM2 for LandRover Main Unit
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
2pcs x CD
1pc x Carrying Case