MaxiDiag Elite MD802 for 4 System With Datastream Model Engine,Transmission,ABS and Airbag Code Scanner
Notice:This item need two days to prepare!Pls forgive the delay!
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 User Manuel
Top 8 Reasons to Get MaxiDiag Elite MD802 For 4 System
1.Ability to quickly Read and Clear codes in ALL modules for European, Asian, and Domestic vehicles 1996-present
2.One button Auto-Scan reads codes in ALL modules and displays them on the screen
3. Quick Erase feature allows all codes to be cleared with the push of a button
4.Live data graphing for the ECU
5.One tool to do it all. Reads and clears trouble codes on engine, transmission , airbag, and ABS failures
6.Global OBD II coverage (US, Asian, & European)
7.Turns off engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag warning lights for most USA Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles
8.Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Autel MD802 Other Functions:
1.Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including Read Codes,Erase codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board
Monitor Test, Component Test, and Vehicle Information
2.Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
3.OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
5.View freeze frame data
6.USB cable included for product updates
7.One year of FREE software updates and upgrades included
8.Prints data via PC-link
Diagnose All Vehicles
Derived from our Professional Series tool, the MaxiDAS DS708, the MaxiDiag Elite MD802 enables the user to not only get into the enhanced OBD-II system with mode 6 access, live data and graphing, but it also allows a technician to scan the entire car, ALL makes, ALL models, and ALL modules just like our DS708. With the MaxiDiag Elite? MD802 the user can read and clear codes in all Powertrain, Chassis, Body, and Information & Communication systems with the push of one button, making it great for body shops, used car dealers, and the professional repair shops. With its print function, you can easily provide the customer or the insurance agent a complete diagnosis of the vehicle. This new diagnostic platform delivers fast and easy diagnosis at the right price.
1) Connector -- Connects the scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
2) SD Card Slot – Holds the System SD card.
3) LCD DISPLAY -- Indicates test results. TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi).
4) Function Button – Corresponds with “buttons” on screen for executing commands.
5)ESC BUTTON -- Cancels a selection (or action) from a menu or returns to the previous screen.
6)HELP BUTTON -- Provides help information and Code Breaker function.
7)UP SCROLL BUTTON -- Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
8)DOWN SCROLL BUTTON -- Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves down through the current screen to next screens for additional data. When looking up DTC,it is used to change value of selected character.
9)LEFT SCROLL BUTTON -- When look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views previous screen or previous frames of recorded data. It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
10)RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON -- When look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views next screen or next frames of recorded data.It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
11)OK BUTTON -- Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu.
12) External DC Power Port – Connects the 12 volt power adapter to power the tool when disconnected from the vehicle.
13) USB CONNECTOR -- Connects the scan tool to the PC for printing.
· 20-pin Connector for 1996-2001 BMW vehicles
· 38-pin Connector for 1996-2000 Mercedes-Benz vehicles
· 14-pin Connector for 1996-1999 Nissan and Infiniti vehicles
· 16-pin CCD Adapter for 1996-2003 Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep vehicles
· Accessory Cable
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Package List:
1) User's Manual -- Instructions on tool operations.
2) CD -- Includes user’s manual, MaxiLink update software, and etc.
3) OBD2 cable -- Provides power to tool and communicates between tool and vehicle.
4) USB cable -- Used to upgrade the scan tool, and to print retrieved data.
5) SD card -- Contains the scan tool’s operation software and applications.
6)Carry case -- A nylon case to store the scan tool when not in use.
MD802 VS. DS708