OEM CarBrain C168 Scanner Update By Email
Top 4 Reasons To Get OEM CarBrain C168 Scanner
1. Language: English
2. Update By Email
3. Support Bluetooth
4. Coverage: most cars before year 2008, part cars from 2008 to 2011
Notice: Please install on Windows XP system.
OEM CarBrain C168 Description:
OEM CarBrain C168 Scanner is a wireless automotive fault diagnostic scanner , C168 can be installed on most equipments that have Windows operating system, and it enormously enhances the compatibility between automobile examination and other automobile maintenance equipments.
OEM CarBrain C168 Functions:
1. Update by email.
2. Maintenance records management
3. Standard USB port
OEM CarBrain C168 Specification:
1.CarBrain C168 Scanner Construction
1) Chipset: ATMEL Chip
2) Operating system: Windows
3) Dimension of COMBOX:12*8*2.5CM
4) Dimension of RF box: 6*5*2.5CM
5) Dimension of package: 40*34*14CM
6) Gross Weight: 4500g
7) Testing port 1:Bluetooth wireless
8) Testing port 2:diagnostic cable
9) Power supply of COMBOX:+12
10) Power supply of RF box: USB
11) Mainboard: Anti-electromagnetism industrial control mainboard
10) Communication mode:COM port and Bluetooth wireless
2.CarBrain C168 Scanner Features
1) Easy to use, compact size, excellent performance, quick response
2) CarBrain C168 Using Bluetooth wireless technology and based on windows operating system
3) Has a full-range coverage of vehicle types such as Mercedes Benz,BMW, VW/AUDI, Seat, Skoda, Landrover, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Volvo,Peugeot, Opel, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Obdii/Eobdii Can/OBD injectionsystem, Toyota/Lexus, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Suzuki,Daihatsu, Hyundai, Daewoo and Kia
4) Equipped with CAN adapter to test auto model with CANBUS
5) Display data stream in waveform
6) CarBrain C168 has perform functions like reading DTC code, erasing DTC code, readingdata stream tests on Engines, AT, ABS, Airbags and other
OEM CarBrain C168 Accessories
Q: Does CarBrain C168 Scanner work on cars in Australia markets?
A: If your car support OBD2 protocol, it is ok.